We offer many important services for our clients, especially planning for their present and future requirements, as well as many “Value Added” services. As an independent agent I use our portfolio of insurers to devise strategies using the best plans available to you. We take the time to consult on a one -on-one basis to help you determine what coverages, plans, and services will best suit your needs and budgets. In addition to the services noted below, we specialize in all forms of individual, family, small group medical coverages and life insurance, medicare supplementary plans, long term care protection, dental coverage, and income disability protection. The most important additional services include (not all services listed):
- Needs Analysis
- Mortgage Protection
- Financial Services
- Final Expenses
- Estate Planning
- Accidental Death Protection, Whole Life, Universal Life, & Term Life Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Critical Illness Protection
Some of our “Value Added” services include:
- Information & referral services to legal professionals providing wills, trusts, probate avoidance, powers of attorney for medical, legal, and financial matters, living wills, and other directly related topics connected to our insurance consultation work.
- Information & referral services for individuals and families to locate entitlements and access to city, county, state, and federal medical programs. Examples include, but not limited to Medicaid and Veterans services.
- Advice, consulting, guidance, and direction to free or very low cost prescription access, beyond purchase of copay card plans.
It is crucial to know how much money your loved ones would require to pay the bills in the event of death, or in case you suffer from a critical illness, or disability. We will help you to figure out just how much protection you need to ensure that the money is there when you need it for such things as: final expenses, funerals, house payments, children’s education, retirement, bills, etc, and work with you to make sure that everything is covered at a price that is within your budget!
Your home is one of your and your family’s biggest investments. It makes sense to protect it with the best coverage available. We will provide you with a combination of high quality protection, superior customer service, and the comfort of knowing that, should anything ever happen to you (i.e. death, critical illness, or disability), you and your loved ones will be protected and we will be there to help them.
Planning for your future financial requirements is important. We are ready to work with you in order to help determine all of your needs, including: retirement planning, education funding, pension plans, Individual Retirement Accounts, as well as annuities.
Now let’s be honest, you will purchase Final Expense coverage not for yourself, but to take the “Financial Burden” off of your loved ones. Also, all benefits are “Income Tax Free”, and can go to any beneficiary that you select. Nursing Homes, Hospitals, and other creditors cannot go after your beneficiary’s benefits.
We are often surprised at how many people are planning on leaving their heirs a large inheritance, without realizing how much of that inheritance will go to the government. We have several plans that will help you pass on wealth to your loved ones not only TAX FREE, but with a greater value than you had invested. This entire arena requires the most exacting skills for planners, advisors, agents.
ACCIDENTAL DEATH PROTECTION
Accidents are the 4th leading cause of death, and the number 1 cause of death for people under the age of 55. Accidental death protection is especially important for younger people (persons under 55) and people that work in hazardous jobs (i.e. Firemen, Policemen) or have dangerous hobbies (i.e. ATVing, Hunting). Regular life insurance, which provides funds no matter how the death occurs holds a special place in the planning and implementation process.
MY COMMITMENT AND PLEDGE TO YOU
We are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business, and use my access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverage and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and emails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Use my experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit myself to continuing education so I may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Conduct business in an ethical and professional manner. In addition to our 45 years of experience, The American College Board of Trustees, who conferred my diplomas and professional designations, holds us to a high level of conduct and standards of ethics and knowledge. This goes way beyond that of holding our insurance licenses from the Texas Department of Insurance.
To provide for all of this, I as Agency Principal, have obtained, in addition to my undergraduate Bachelor of Science degree, University of Wisconsin, Madison, graduate studies at the American College, Bryn Mawr, Pa, leading to the Chartered Life Underwriter and Chartered Financial Consultant degrees and resultant professional designations to serve clients above and beyond simply selling insurance. We provide planning at three levels: single needs, multiple needs, and full comprehensive financial planning, consultation and implementation. So please do take advantage of this higher level of professional competence.
Many people ask just what do the letters CLU and ChFC mean to me? Here’s the answer: Both stem from the earning of diplomas from The American College, Bryn Mawr,PA, a fully accredited institution of higher learning. The CLU stands for Chartered Life Underwriter, generally takes from 3 to 5 years of rather hard work covering a variety of 3-credit-hour courses. Some include Fundamentals of Insurance, planning, law, Estate planning, taxation, asset distribution for business, professions, and individuals, individual, family, group health insurance, income taxation all by itself in relation to insurance and retirement plans, and finally retirement planning in all aspects. Total course load is 30 credit-hours. This is probably the oldest and most recognized professional designation in our profession and is awarded upon satisfactory completion of all course work and background/experience investigation by the College.
The ChFC stands for Chartered Financial Consultant, generally takes 3 to 4 years to complete and total course load is 24 credit-hours. Course subject matter includes very detailed Financial planning, process, environment, including asset, life insurance, retirement, business, personal capital preservation, conservation, and distribution. There is advanced income and estate taxation. This course includes studies of the Financial system in the Economy. It also contains coursework in executive compensation and Financial decisions at retirement, as well as full studies of social insurance plans at state and federal level. Again, following completion of all courses and background/experience investigation, the diploma results in the professional designation, ChFC.
What this means to the client and/or prospective client is sound, knowledgable, and accurate discussion and information so the individual, business, retiree, or family can make critically important decisions about their money, insurance, retirement, and provision for themselves and beneficiaries. Any Financial Advisor, Insurance Broker, Consultant completing all of this has gone far and away beyond the taking of insurance license testing, no easy matter as well. Usually, those of us who have gone these extra miles beyond our undergraduate studies can be relied upon and certainly expect to be in and remain in our field.
Please visit www.insuremenowdirect.com/agent/roger for a quote, so that I can have your information to call and assist you, or you can call me today. Thank you for your valuable time.